Inspiration, Everyone Has It!
Updated: Aug 2, 2019
Before you start a new project, whether it’s a bathroom renovation or an entire kitchen remodel, something most likely inspired you to reach that point. Sometimes we are found with a desire to jump into a renovation, yet don’t know where to start. You’ve looked through magazines, seen design features in the homes of friends and family, but you still haven’t found exactly what you are searching for in your new project. Working with a builder who knows how to guide you through the process is key to ensuring that you find the design inspiration that you are looking for. Here at BLB Custom Building, we encourage our clients to create Pinterest and Houzz boards to help visualize your inspiration so that we can better understand what you’re looking for and help guide you along the way so that we can bring your inspiration to life.
1. Organize your boards by room so that you can easily navigate through them.
2. Write descriptions explaining what’s inspiring you in each photo.
4. Keep an open mind; sometimes one design feature pairs well with another that you didn’t plan for.
4. Share your boards with us so that we can help understand the vision you’re going for based on the inspiration you show us.
5. Have fun with it. This is your chance to create something unique and special to you.
11 views0 comments